The July 2023 re-registration period has been extended by the largest distance and open learning institution, "IGNOU," until September 9th. It was the 25th of August earlier. Students can easily apply to the following year or semester of their particular course even if they haven't completed the re-registration form. The IGNOU web portal, ignou.ac.in, makes it simple to submit the re-registration form.
The re-registration window for students seeking admission to the next year has been extended by the Indira Gandhi National Open University through the July 2023 session. Applying online is simple for candidates using the Samarth IGNOU portal at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. You can access all the information on admission to the July 2023 session by visiting the official IGNOU website.
Through the same IGNOU link, "ignou.ac.in," candidates can also apply for admission to new UG and PG programmes. If you need to fill out an application for admission to a new programme or missed the deadline to re-register for your current academic year, visit the IGNOU Samarth portal. The entire process is fairly simple, and candidates can readily visit the IGNOU website for the full list of admission requirements.
Candidates can quickly fill out the online form for the July 2023 session if they want admission for the following semester, academic year, or new admission. These actions must be taken by the candidate in order to re-register the form. Complete information is provided below:
1. Candidates must first log in to the IGNOU Students Portal at ignouadmission.samath.edu.in.
2. Read the re-registration requirements listed on the page before clicking the "I Agree" button.
3. Input their User ID or enrollment number and password.
4. A list of the course's specifics will now appear on the screen.
5. Select the option that best suits your needs.
6. After double-checking the information, select the Make Fee Payment tab.
7. Use a credit card, debit card, net banking, or another method to pay the cost now.
8. Enter the OTP that was just issued to your phone by your bank. After entering the captcha code, continue.
9. Candidates are urged not to close the window that reroutes them to your bank's website.
10. Follow the instructions on-screen to complete the fee payment.
Using the website ignou.ac.in, students who took the June TEE 2023 exam can quickly verify their individual course results. Exams for the month of June were administered by IGNOU at 831 locations across two shifts: morning (10 am to 1 pm) and evening (2 pm to 5 pm.). The IGNOU website has all the information you need for the June term-end exams. Click the "June TEE Grade Card" link, then input your registration number and date of birth to download your June TEE grade card. Your screen will display the outcome.